BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

MY BEst FAMILY !!! AND FRIENDS 4EVER -

I duno what to said? Tq. Seriously. Few droplet from my eyes flow it as usual. I feel so happy that my friend, being so supportive. TQ Sook yee!!
Tq, for everything, without you. Probably my heart will keep on thinking about her. My mind, her image, her smile, her shadow- everything about her. Without your advise, without the persuasion of yours . I might still live in darkness. And now i feel so much better. TQ....not only sook yee, my friends as well. Each of them.....kenny, leou gyn, yew kwan, kenneth, kevin and liselle=D...TQ ...for being so ..good to me....... And sorry, forgive me, being so selfish previously.........................sorry ...
FORGIVE M3......i promise you guys, im not gonna think about her anymore....and i will just focus on my studies, and the friendship of us...............

and Sook Yee sorry, when i need someone, you will be the 1st one always appear in my side. But when u need me, i will always be somewhere else. I'm sorry sook yee. im sorry. I will never abandon my friend anymore...Not only you , every single friend that i knew....I will always lend a hand or a shoulder to you guys , when you guys need me.......TQ !!!! MY FAMILIES AND MY FRIENDS.....I LOVE YOU !!

0 comments: