BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I feel uncomfortable these days, i thought these things, these cases were settle. But why? the way you react ...it shows hate,ignore,away from me. I'm not gonna mention anything about what is going on with me. But i do feel something remorse,desperate and guilty. There is many misunderstanding between you and me. I feel i hate myself, being so selfish, didn't care about your feelings deep inside your heart. I'm so sorry, the selfishness of mine,annoyance of mine. I knew even though i apologize million times to you, you will never forgive me. I knew what is wrong with me. I knew I was wrong. I also knew you keep these things inside your heart , your mind as a secret. Never gonna tell anyone. You were just standing at the corner being alone, not telling anyone/talking to anyone. I knew, i knew you feeling, your reaction , you movement what is gonna do next. i knew.i guess i unable to get back the previous feeling/friendship of us.

(_ _ _ _ _ _ ) i'm sorry, please forgive me. I promised from now on.. i'm not gonna talk to anyone except you...i never abandon you anymore. 000---sign of swearing to god(~^(00)^~)..wish we could get back the previous feeling, the 1st time we know each other..ignore the things that i said before..back to the friendship ^^ best friend..so we could hangout together again.

S0rRy S@rry SOrry SOrry S@rry S0rrY S_rry S0rRy SooRy S00rry SoRrY sOrrY SOrRy SORRY S@@rry SO0rry SoOrry S@rry SORRy SORry SOrry Sorry SORRY S@rry S0rry SO__Y SorRRY

0 comments: