BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

16 days

These 16 days i din call you, not even a single message i send to you. I tried to ignore you and trying to forget everything about you for these 7 weeks which is 49 days. But today i sent u a message. i duno why ? im just still worried* . Someone told me u din went to school today. I thought u were having fever or somehow. Later on, u replied me and i dun have any feeling, i dun feel happy or remorse. Just normal like friends, i duno why. we like back to the friendship that we used to be. i knew i still love you, but not deep as previously. Probably after i heard that stuff, that u said. ---This is called love? Ya, i not love as deep as your xbf, but i had put so much effort try to be the good, the best, the perfect one, i wanted to be the important position in your heart previously. But at the end, i give up , and i have done so much things to u but you will never know.I never blame you for that.At the same time, I feel so stupid, why i being so good to you, worried about you? Even though u dun like me anymore? I keep repeating the same question. But i still couldn't get the right answer. Well, i just wish i could look at you, protect you all the time and i will maintain the distance between you and me. Promise me, be happy always.

0 comments: