BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Leou Gyn Bday xD

LEOU GYN- my best friend

happy birthday orhx^^...my dear best friend leou gyn. I notice u having much fun today. hahax...not only you, but we are ...hahax. 5 years alredi. =D Do you remember 1st time, we meet each other, you was just a fat and cute girl, but look at you now...Much different. But i never regret that i have you this kind of friend, you gave me advise, help me out of the darkness world-which is so dark so dark, without you i might not survive. Hahax...u are my best friend dude...i will appreciate it.

Lets see, today we went for karaoke 3/4 hours over there, we were having so much fun.Later on, we having our lunch in sushi king, hei forgot to tell u ....tq gyn xD..for the sushi. It was delicious, i love it . hahax....and after lunch, we went to baskin robbin to have our desert...ouch..xD...i din get 1 cuz i know is very expensive.hahax . By the way, tq gyn ~~~ tq everything

0 comments: