BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

When im sick

When im sick, the feeling of desperate, the feeling of hate, dislike...appear again. I really wish someone could talk to me. And im too lucky...my fren- kenny help me out...~~ staying nxt to me....made some jokes. hahax...i feel better now ......not only him.....i need to say thx to another person as well...she made quite a number of jokes...hahax and some caring message....that she wrote...i feel warm...~~ and safe....hahax....not praise you orhx xD......just want to say tQ....=D.....im not gonna mention who la ....=D you know yourself...=D....

Sunday---after badminton....i exhausted and have a bad feeling. i knew im gonna have a terrible sick ....but i just ignore...cuz i thought it will recover once i take a nap....went home wif kenny and take a nap

Monday- absent to school, cuz having a terrible fever and my dad brought me to see doctor, and he gave me some medicine...and i slept in my grandma house.....and i fainted outside the toilet, before i asked to go back home....gosh...

0 comments: