BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 8, 2013

the story we used to read "cinderella"

I was told to write a children story.Frankly speaking,it inspire me.  Some how this things came up to my mind, which is "cinderella" This story was written long time ago . As you know that the plot inside the story which i don't need to repeat again. In reality, it do exist in Spain but in the other way "a poor fisherman married to a billionaire daughter". What a lucky guy. Honestly, if you wanted me to give a comment about cindrella story. All i can say is a stupid story which do not bring fun, fantastic nor interesting. When i was a child, i used to think everything is simple , i can be the role as a prince and meet someone which is pretty. In fact, i am not rich as a prince. I'm just a poor fellow that has no money nor big castle. Even though, on the other way round, i could meet a girl who is rich and fall in love with me. Everyone will look down on me, they will thought i am just a piece of rubbish depending on a girl, so that she can feed me forever. What a freak. Nevertheless, i'm not handsome as the prince. As you know, nowadays all the girls is looking for hot guys. I have heard one of a girl, she told me that "handsome unable to last long cannot but ugly will last long forever"and after that you have to face or look at him everyday. i was stunned for a moment while she told that to me. This is reality and everyone is not being sarcastic , they really mean it . I have give up on girls for being so realistic. However, it doesn't mean i'm going to be a homo. Homo is not my taste nor my forte.
Back to the story, why i said it is not interesting . First of all, it couldn't improve the knowledge of a child nor inspire them somehow. The story was too bored. Everyone wants to become a princess to meet a prince. In fact, we can't. Most of all, we are just ordinary people. So it destroyed a dream of a child for being sarcastic that one day they can become a princess/prince to meet someone exactly the same. Nevertheless, there is no magician or oz that able to fulfill your wish. In reality, we have to work harder to earn money. There is no such thing that the money falling down from the sky or the tree will grow money. So face the reality of the world. This world is cruel and everything is about effort and money.

0 comments: