BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 8, 2013

Stress for weeks, This life is just the same like others. 

Everyone wants to be unique but most of us can't. Even those successful one went on the same path( before or currently


How to define as success?


Most of us's theory - Rich, Richest. Money. A lot lot lots of Money.


Those who really make a lot of sacrificed to the world, we DON'T really care about it.


For example, your dream is - went to Africa and be a volunteer to help them up. But the main point- What's the salary, is this going to your whole life? Are you going to stay there forever? How about your family, your work life ? Are you going to abandon them down and just walk away ?   There is only 1 person can do that in 100 people. It's a good and meaningful job. But when you abandon all these, You just being irresponsibility in other way.



Because in our life, we are not alone, we are not the only person need to be responsibility to our own life. We are participate in each others life. Our family, Our pets, Our lover, Our friends.



Sometimes, when I look around the people, some friends went insane to get money, some friends don't know whats the path they going to get. Some, lost in the path. But, I still meet some normal one, get thing when they should and work hard on it.




However,I am clear where my path is, and When I should get it. I know what is my future and my aim.


But sometimes, I just can't denied that I being confuse of (meaning of life)

1 comments:

Salty Fion said...

erm...just go through what you want
never give up even it is not easy
(haha...just passed by XXD....ddy jor tim) paiseh