BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 26, 2013

Friends

There are many friends appear in our daily life. Not only the past but the future . Sooner or later we will get to know more people if we approach someone that willing to be friends with us. What is friend ? Friends is a person that you know had gone advance a bit from stranger to a person that you know. Why friends unable to describe in terms of a person that you close with ? Well yes you can but they no longer become friends , they become best friends  or bestie. I have four best male friends while I'm in secondary  and two bestie in universiti. Best friends is not only the person you close with but it is also the person you willing to care the most. Bestie or best friends will always lend a hand of theirs, no matter what trouble we faced. I was once face a huge trouble , I was dump by my x gf and I was caught in a serious accident that time . My emotion was too depress , which was obviously shown on my face . My best friends purposely came just to comfort me . They treat me a huge ad expensive meal and they also brought me to gold cinema for a movie . We were having so much fun. My emotion slowly lighten and brighten up my day. I thought no one will gonna help me to go through such hard time. However , what was I didn't expect , my best friends came just want to brighten my day. Thy even convince me to forget the future and get a new things for yourself such as find a new girl friend . However , i failed . I wasn't fail to get a girl friend but I fail as in I don't want to get a gf . Sometimes what we need is time. The 6 person in my life , I will never forget and I will repay everything they did to me . I feel so grateful so have such best friends






0 comments: