BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 26, 2013

Everyone has attitude of procrastinate but I'm might be the worst . Frankly speaking I had even tried to asked or request my friend to help me write for my blog instead of writing myself . I have gone so bad lack of ideas and I don't know what should i do . So I just went to ask for help , I might not need to do myself. However, I was scolded once for asking help too often. He even scolded me for not writing my blog myself . It was so simple after all. Every blog in my blog is written by myself since day one , after scolded by him. There was one sentence he mentioned to me which I feel guilty "this is your own path way , you should walk by yourself instead of asking someone to walk for you. In fact , there will be no one helping you to finish your own journey ". This beautiful sentence that wakes me up . He is just so noble to me . Since the day happened , I have changed a lot. I have been doing things myself diligently . I tried my very best to complete my works on time instead asking for help. Procrastinate is not gonna save you but it will just destroy your life , if we had such attitude. We shall change from now on, it will brought you a huge disaster in future. Not only in terms of works or job but also family problems will able affected. For example , as role model of a father , showing a procrastinate attitude will reflect your own children for being the same attitude . Procrastinate attitude remains will never allow a person to be success in the future. No matter go our there reading my this post , if you were one of them , please do change before its too late .


0 comments: