BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 24, 2013

The Sister


Unfortunately i have a relatives, a sister. Currently is the worst person i ever meet in my life. I haven't meet someone worst than her. Someone that able to kill me without any tool or strategy. Someone that can kill me with just the mouth. Her mouth was cursed by a witch, which i think so. Her mouth is poisonous than a snake. Whatever things that came out from her mouth, is like a gun pulled the triggered, that will break your heart instantly. Have you ever meet a girl that able to scream or shout "FUCK YOU" in front of the gate of the house, while your neighborhood weren't sleep yet? She just did recently. It was so wrong as a girl shouting in front of everyone. Can you imagine that? Gosh !

Two days ago, i had a quarrel with her. I have been so mad and just went beyond limit of my anger. I was so pissed off. June 22 was my mother birthday. I have been telling her to share the present. As we know that if you wanted to buy an awesome present, it probably costly. In common sense, we should share present so that we can buy something worth it for her. Unfortunately, she is kinda brainless and selfish, she didn't want to share the present with me and she never planned to buy present for my mom. How could this be? She has been saying that she will buy herself since two years ago until today. The present wasn't show up yet. Even though is just a small matter, but she couldn't make it. Worst sister ever seen in my life.

So this quarrel has been for two days, there are additional argument as well which is not convenient to post it here. The latest argument topic was about "disrespectful". I used to fetch her every monday, tuesday and wednesday, saturday and sunday from work. Currently, she is working at subang in an art gallery shop. She is the teacher of the centre. Yesterday, i went fetch her after i attended the talk at setapak. I was extremely tired and i have no intend to argue with her. She was trying to pick a fight. The story goes like this, my dad said a joke to us. I was desperate to have a two doors sport car, CRZ. However, she mentioned this to her boss exactly what dad said to me. " i will buy you two doors car, i will buy a myvi and i sealed the door behind so it became two doors car. Right? so deal". Was it funny? SERIOUSLY ? After her boss heard what she mentioned, her boss said " MYVI SO EXPENSIVE BUY VIVA BETTER". I was like so mad and i told her go back home by herself. For real, the first time i left her just like that. Well, i'm petty but she is even worst. A person like to pick a fight all of a sudden. Can you imagine if you have a sister like this? I probably think that you will rather die .

0 comments: