BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 3, 2013

Have you watched the movie "The Great Gatsby"? The story was written by an american author F.Scott Fitzgerald. It was written 19 century ago, the genre was about romance. However, the romance story wasn't that perfect, it wasn't like others "live forever after". It was the best romance movie i ever watched, even though the ending part of the movie wasn't perfect, but it was the fact and reality of this world.It do exist between the human life, perhaps not you nor me. Basically, Gatsby is just ordinary guy, who blindly fall in love with a girl. Everyone used to fall in love a girl blindly, especially the first love ones. This movie reminds me of the girl i love, which is my first girlfriend and now had become my ex-gf. There is scene where daisy married to a guy because she just couldn't wait for gatsby to come back, even though they still keep in touch. I remember the day we broke up, she told me that she fall in love with another guy. I was shock, my stupidity overwhelm me - tears falling down from my eyes, i couldn't control my emotion. i was trying to stop her from leaving me. I asked her "will you come back for me?". She refuse and say never and never. 10 months passed, i still missed her until today. I was convinced by my friend to stop thinking about her. She ain't worth it. She is just a stranger to you right now. A girl just cross by in your life. In the movie, daisy is just part of the life of gatsby. No matter he hard he have been trying to make daisy happy, she couldn't let it go her husband even though her husband is not being loyal to her and betrayed her. Loyalty and love no longer exist in my life. I do not believe anymore. Even though, it is just a few seconds of missing her. I will tell myself to stop thinking about her. I still have to continue my journey . I could have meet someone better. Be tough and be wise. I believe i can do it. I remember a quote from Johnny Depp, "if you fall in love with two person, you choose the second one , because if you love the first person, you wouldn't fall in love with the second person". What he said is right and truth. If a person do appreciate every single love that he/she went through, the person are the only one deserve the most love. That's what i believe......

0 comments: