BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

WIffy ( my girl friend)

Yes! She is my girl friend, her name is nicole . No offense but the first sight i look at her, she just so simple and "quite" nice,hahah!! =)..Let me tell you a secret, a huge secret, she is the 1 who have a crush on me and try to go after me..and finally she made it..Yes, for now, i'm so in love with her..She is everything to me, "everything" which is i'm hers...@@...She is chubby, cute, pretty now but not previously perhaps the way of pretty that i look at her changed? She is perfect in everything except for 1, she is kinda fat!!! haha !! no offense darling, i love you =)...well, when i was young, i remembered i told my friend i don't want a girl friend which is fatter than me...Now==!!!, arhemph...perhaps this is fate..im crazy with her...i willing to do everything once she ordered me, i change alot because of her....my loyalty towards her increase from 20% -> 99%, 1% is to betray her to go out with friends xP!....Now i know how to describe her appearance and everything cuz she is my only darling , my only lover and my only wiffy. I love you baby !!~ hug hug!! ding ding**!!, kiss kiss!! muacks muacks!!

0 comments: