BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Someone ask me/force me to write about her ( both also can consider)hahah !!

WHO dA h3ll is SHE? well she is my sister, not the real 1 the fake 1 but is a closest sister among the sister i made with. She view my blog and keep searching for a question " how come my name was not appear in your blog?" she is funny, she dislike people call her adorable however, i still call her adorable as always....she is just too good in making jokes with me..when im not in a good mood, she will try to make me laugh, doing some silly crazy stuff as if a patient ran out away from tanjung rambutan and came to a circus act as a clown. She is just so funny....if you guys get to knw her reality..the truth of her...she will made you happy, guarantee...she is perfect but yet, she don't want to accept any boys...lol !~ how come? i have no idea....but tell you smth....an old man with age of 28 keep contact her with different contact number, the old man had used his every tools but yet she refuse go dinner with her....SHH!~ dun tell anyone ah !! promise me? ahha !! she will kill me if you tell her i wrote that..hahah !!...k~~ i think that's all about her...if you want to know who she is...please do call 01X-294632X ...the last digit and front digit guess urself, if you guys have the fate..you might meet her xP!....and ask" may i knw who are you?"...hahah !! .....

0 comments: