BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Wasting time

I have just notice that going after a girl that you have crush on with. It is so called wasting time. Things are weird happening around us -Fat dude + pretty hot chicks = married . Handsome guy+ugly fat girl = married. Look at that , how weird it is. My dad told me the point of this situation keep on happening around us is because !!! Handsome guy and pretty girls they have their mind thinking as in ...Guy : U are hot! so???...i guess u will be going after me...there is no point keep on wasting my time going after you right? im SO MUCH HANDSOME AND SO MUCH BETTER THAN you =)!....it is the same ...pretty girls way of thinking ...SO that is why ....the world changed....different century ...different people ...different way of mind thinking ...haiz>

0 comments: