BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Coming Soon - My college life

Looking at the calender, counting by it. Barely notice that i had been spent lot of time , enjoying my life such as working, sleeping, playing games and watching television. I dislike these action which is what i'm doing right now. I feel the way of being it seems like no different between me and a prodigal son. I wish i could do something that prove im not. I wondering , how is it going to be after 10 years later? Because i'm going to work .The life which i'm going through right now is it almost or exactly the same in future? I'm so worried. Hope is not that bad. I really want to enjoy my life. Having fun with friends, going out shopping with them. =)! This is so called the best life. My college start soon. Wish i could make many new friends. Especially hot chicks. You can say that i'm totally desperate. I wanted to get a pretty hot girlfriend for so long!!!! Man!! Utar ( my college)!!!I'M COMING !! BUDDY =)!

0 comments: