BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Somewhere

i'm gonna leave soon, where?
place which is beautiful, peace and calm.
Relax and happy would always appear in the place where i want to be. Where it is ?
I don't know, just want to said somewhere? Actually it just some aspiration(desire,hope) inside me.
There is no place no where so called beautiful, peace and calm. Not even others country, not even heaven. But inside my heart. Place which my soul and my body could feel relax, especially when i dreaming. Dream on someone? The shadow of her. Blur image i couldn't see . I will feel curious and i really wan to know who she was? The answer who will shows in my future. That it will always happens in my life. Is truth, exactly the same as the dream. Person, People, Place . Is the same....what actually it is ? Why it will show us? Is it our human ability ? I guess so ><...it seems kinda fun , but i would like if the image or the picture or the dreams shows more clear !!! that would be nice...and dream everyday ..I would like to know my future .YEAH!!!!....HELL Ya..!!

0 comments: