BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

pls correct my mistake

i had changed my mind...update my blog everyday...this is the only way i could improve my english =D...im abide with my broken english....eh...i wish someone could correct my sentences if there any mistake =D....i would like to learn from you guys...Mr.Alphonsus thought us subject-verb agreement.....=D......

take note!!...there should be a subject in every sentence!!!
there is 4 noun ....command noun
proper noun
collective noun
abstract noun...you guys should remember this!!

im just trying to recall u guys !!....ooo...i having a bad day..i failed my maths exam damn!!!....i forget the part...which is ..compare ...that seng foo thought me after the test..gosh ~~~....ergh!!...nvm...i trying to get over it ...but i couldnt ....i hate myself..!!= =..i should put more effort into my study ok guys ....i gtg...nt feeling well.....ill ...bb =D....pls ...dun forget to give comment...=D....bb

0 comments: