BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

love you...

At first glance of you, I have a sudden feeling from the inside that I could not describe. The urge within, bursting out of me, and then I was blank. Watching you, as if petals were falling from the sky; glowing light came out from the darkness. And there I stood, speaking to myself ‘Who is she?’. Your beautiful eyes, your feminine voice, I couldn’t resist you nor getting me eyes off you. And it was the day, of a whole new beginning, a new path to an endless road.

Ever since that day, I’ve been able to see you everywhere. No matter near or far, the image of you will be reflected to my sight. Somehow, I was dragged to your attention. Your smile, it makes a difference to me, to everything; captivated by your beauty, healing the wounds in my heart. As I told myself, I was in love. With you in my heart, there will be no more loneliness. But, what will happen if I confessed? Would I be able to see your smile again? Day by day, I’ve been thinking: What shall I do? What could I possibly do? I could lose this chance, the one and only.

Time flies, minutes to days, weeks to months. I’ve been keeping it in my heart, waiting for the time to come, the time to show you how much I feel about you. Sadly, unfortunately, you were with someone else. I couldn’t stand it, for you being with him. Well, maybe we were not meant to be together; or I was too much into fantasy, delaying everything what I was suppose to do at first; or it was a mistake, for loving you?

Till now, everything was different. I was losing hope, faith, everything. The distraction between this is driving me nuts, I just couldn’t get you off my mine=d. Now I finally realised, it was a wrong decision, the wrong time. Its too late to change, too late to forgive. I was broken-hearted, seeing you in a way, living on happily with him. I could just wish to get myself out of here, to somewhere peaceful, away from everything.

I’ve regretted, for what I’ve done. I wished I could just go back in time, to tell you how much I love you. But I guess it wont happen, and there I was infatuated. I may forget the past, the time we had, the felt of romance; but I wouldn’t, and never, forget that day. The day of the first time we meet.

0 comments: