BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

friends--^^

Today i attended a party in gita bayu, pui yee party. This is the best 1 among the party i attended previously. WHY? feel curious and confuse right? It was really fun. And i have given the opportunity to sing a song with the one.....Im kinda happy. Before the party begin, we having so much fun---friends-- sook yee, marcus, micheal....BAD ONeS!!!!... particularly marcus and micheal ...made me feel embarrassing in front of someone..LOL..-_-...but im ok with that..haha...cuz i should show the truth/character of mine...im not gonna pretend/assume somehow...i really want to show that what kind of people im....so from that onwards...im being natural when she came..

AH!! something interesting happen during the party ...micheal and marcus...and ke liang..omg..!! FARNY DUDES EVER....they made a pizza....well..!! FAILED ...xD!!..loser..haha jkjk...=)...but is really nice, especially the cheese..xD..with sausage...SeDAP haha...

Unfortunately, the party end around 11pm, to me.....im kinda satisfied....BLAME SOMEONE!!---sook yee haha xD...neh..!! actually is time we supposed to back home...it is enough...!! After we sent sook yee back home, we went to old town and have a great conversation and chat....we talked about life, career, relationship...I gain alot of knowledge from ther....

Let me give some persuasion , Leou GYN!!! =)....YOU ARE LUCKY ONES....but anyway ...should think about your future now..cuz is very important oh ^^...comment about you.....^^ YOU ARE FriendLY!~~~ haha ...love it...Ke liang !! HM~~ =)...well do anything you like ^^...trust me...u can be the best one....if your dad asked you to take over his business...that is great..^^ go ahead..do it...!! =)..we are the supportive team for u....MARCUSS!!! =).....BEsT!!! =)...haha...nothing bad to say about you...i really wish i could have one...!! xD!!!..but fortunately ....u tak ada..xD...semua baik haha...KENneth!!..=)...so quite...xD during the conversation....but you are right wat you said....nothing is 4ever...but is not all ....depend...^^...just little disagree..haha ....anyway ...never regret have a friends like you guys that we could get so close and have a great talk xD....wish we could go next time AGAIN !! haha xD...

AND!!!!!

I wan to say sorry to my best fren ...leou gyn....Actually i did something wrong, previously..i hurt ur feeling. Im sorry....i feel guilty and remorse...I just knew how important you are....not only you, marcus...TQ !!..for fetch me back home. I should repay you 1 day haha ^^....And, what you guys said that, im a understanding people...Well, im glad to hear that, but to me actually im still think that im not enough..Probably im still a teenager with a less experience. I understand how people feel, but i duno how to solve it...I'm really talkative ....verY!! haha xD...but i really wish i could lend my hand some certain things. I do understand my weakness, which is taking people stuff without permission. Im really sorry to the dudes that i did that to you before..perhaps this is a bad habit...im trying to change..but i couldn't....Anyway, thx for your comment and i really having so much fun to have friends like you guys, particularly the very close friends. I guess u know who im talking xD...Once again, TQ Pui yee for inviting me =) Love yA!!!...TQ Marcus and Sook Yee for fetching me !! Love Both of u !!!..xD...TQ Leougyn for forgiving me...i duno whether you are...but from my thought...yes u are BABE^^...Love BO!!!....and TQ..Li Peng ^^...for coming to the party....^^ ...you made my day haha..xD and TQ EVERYONE !! ^^

0 comments: